Friday, August 04, 2006

to my love


I see I see I see
I see these illusions of you and me
making love passionately
except we aint doing it physically.
but seducing our mind allowing
our thoughts to climax simultaneously
I feel I feel I feel
I feel your warmth surrounding me being inside me,
as radient and ever present as the sun
except when the sunsets holding you in my arms
I fell like life has just begun
as two becomes one
Yet even though I reject religion
you are my God, my state of peace, my
point of origin, allowing me grab hold of my inner being
as I stare into your eyes I see the few centuries
manifest of what I believe is true beauty,
and words are only what I can affords
so I let it be my Umbilical cord
enriching my soul with the strength
God gave to you my African queen ten fold
reconnecting four hundred years,
as I write this poem to you I try to hold back the tears
you are what wish for, the definition of, the gift
I prayed for from above
dream that has begun as to be one, union,
in some symbiotic sense of the word
as you grow I grow
as you love I love
as we do this together
not just as lovers
but something higher
something spiritual something reminiscent
of things when life was descent.
I'm hoping and praying that you'll see
what i see and feel what i feel,
but for now
I dream, I dream, I dream
I dream of the time you'll make up your mind
and be my queen.

No comments: