Thursday, July 19, 2007

time and place
are the elements to which
my heart races when your hands
run through my shaved head
as our tonges become intertwined in
involuntary muscle contractions,
thoughts become verbs, fantasies become actions
......you see, I've never been verbally intellectually
kissed in a conversation.
never had the pores on my skin
stand to attention
never thought verbal intercourse
could feel like this
such as your first kiss
such the taste of rum raisin
on a sunday afternoon
where the mood is right
and "I wanna love Yah" is our tune
as afternoons greets the night
our conversations become
manifestations of actions that
can no longer contain our beast within
so we hold each other in our arms
hoping that this lust is driven by
stimulating conversing of kindred
souls, that sees king through her eyes
and queen through his.
we can only wait till the after math.

No comments: