Monday, July 16, 2007

(dated way back when until I can't remember)

this is when I realize that I am falling for you
in the past week. I can't go a day without hearing you speak
can't go a day with out the sound of your voice
can't imagine not kissing lips that were so
tender, lips that were so moist.
I know these words mean nothing without actions
So allow me my dare to touch your imagination
You are my summer breeze that I long for since
I left my country. When I stare into your eyes
It's like staring into the midnight sky.
Stars and constilations
Moonlights with no verbal communication
Just your arms in mine,
I want to hold you as passionate as no other
so other will be compared to me.
as I would to you.
I want to make love to your mind
make love to your soul
be intimate with the essence that makes
me see in you gems and precious stones.
and funny it has only been a two weeks
yet still when I am with you my knees go week
when you hands touch all over me
when you eyes see inside of me
when we embrace.
I have simply fallen for you.

No comments: