Wednesday, July 12, 2006


As I look at my watch I anxiously wait on the moment we meet Can't hold my emotions in keep I try to check myself,
my brain is in unrest
I need to undress,
these raw materials/blurs I call thoughts

These random suggestion moving at astronomical proportions
Suggestions that impregnate my brain
That gives life to my pen

As I nurture a seed of destruction that is destined

To annihilate racism, And baptize those who thoughts Allow them to fall victim to this way of living All with the use of a pen
All will succumb as I engage these super powers in this ring Where there aren't any rules of engagement
With reparations in one hand and truth in other
Love peace and harmony takes a back seat
so that my pen never skips a beat, when I see millions
Of our brothers and sisters dying to H.I.V.
And many who can't even think of being in our shoes
Could never understand colonialism and slavery even if they choose
Here in our reality we still below the depths of poverty
Scratching and clawing to get on the G8's good side
When eleven years ago they all stood and observed
The horrors of genocide.
But shit like this should never surprise you
Seven of the eight plundered, pillaged, raped us of our resources

And left a shell of what they use to call the richest continent
Which I do call my unseen home since home is where the heart lay

So don't be upset if I talk about all this terrorist attacks today as being payday

Payment in full plus interest, because if I am not mistaken this country
Did nothing to the 1st terrorist group, did nothing to stop the K.K.K.
And what so fucked up these countries act like they don't want to reveal

Past secrets they've kept, except God hasn't slept
And he always says vengeance is mine

So he took my fire and gave me a desire to inspire

Others to write, to antagonize, to instigate, to activate
The power that lay inside their souls to unfold, love,

Knowledge of self, so when we speak it won't as the movement

That everyone placed on that broken down shelf.

The power to take up arms in the form of our minds

As we redefine the guns and landmines,
Putting down guns rifles and mortars
And begin this assault with your pen as you conjure metaphors

Pillaging the minds of the ignorant, With thoughts that cause a kinetic in the stagnant
ALL with the use of a pen, that cuts through the misconception of my Skin

The revolution in me begins.

No comments: