Tuesday, April 22, 2008

it's the kinda of tune you'll want

to sway and let the rhythm rock yuh steady

even though it's just you and me in each other's arms

and the party done already.

it's the kinda vibe that make yuh pores raise

like when yuh hear the baptist and them sing

the same vibe I get when i begin to discover yuh whole being

yuh see love and affection spreads like a rash in summer

and more overwhelming and powerful than when man first discovered fire.

and yuh see this vibe and this tune

that resonates right on meh chest, the same place

where I thought it would be forever be vacant,

the same place where the bruises were still too raw

begin to heal because the way I'm falling for you is so surreal

so out of this world because we haven't had our first kiss

yet your lips caressed mines so many times in conversations

that changed meh perception

on what means to meet a woman

what it means to truly desire someone

without the thoughts not being too obscene

yet still enough room for our sensuality to fall in between

enough time to have you as my empress in my dreams

No comments: