Wednesday, November 08, 2006

For all those who lay victim
To this foul opinion embedded in my doctrine
I say to you, NOTHING!!!
To my fallen brothers in arms
As we all wrest against the devil's charms
I..............Forgive You
I forget all the times that I've warned you
About these creatures that take flight at night,
in those skirts, those jeans that you saw was fitting just right.
these same women who open their legs
and you become engulfed in a parlor of death

for that time of intamacy there was so much joy and so much pleasure
only to know sooner or later your fate was met by just three letters
and truth be told in this world
where our spirit fights against our flesh
the most noble of my soldiers was kissed by this angel of death
and that day only draws ever closer
where just on your death bed where you about meet your maker
I wonder about the things you'd tell him in your last prayer?
talk about missed opportunities when you did not listen
times when you chose not to care?

And understand that time when you were so young and lively
And you could never think of settling down, because "too much woman
out there who want a piece of me"
And the Lords know how you needed bust because as man we get horny
Tell me my friend, my soldier, Brother with out protection
Did you think of H.I.V.

To My fallen brothers, may God rest your soul

No comments: